I'm feeling fabulous these last few days. Fabulous is the most fitting word I can think of. I got my shiny heels and my shiny lipstick. I'm feeling healthy, mentally and physically. My sex drive is crazy off-the-charts and it's making me feel alive. I'm indulging in everything. The rain is beautiful. My friends are beautiful. I see them as often as I can and I appreciate every second spent smiling with them.
My parents are crazy, as always, (in the most awesome way possible) and it makes me happy to know that one day I have that to look forward to. (I swear, those two have more life in them than most 21 year olds). They randomly drove to Tennessee this weekend. On the way home my mom sent me a text that her and my dad stopped the car to do some cow tipping. I was thoroughly 100% convinced that she was serious, because I would NOT put it past them. But she was kidding. I love those crazies.
I want to find someone who jokes about cow tipping with me when I'm 62. I want to have that sense of humor under the night sky in some random state.
But yeah, I'm dating around and strutting my stuff. I'm looking for someone beautiful enough to keep. (Given how I found the most amazing friends in the world, I find it likely that I will eventually stumble across the best lover in the world). I'm being selective, as always, but having fun in the meantime. I'm appreciating my alone time in the interim, taking myself out on hot dates and winking at cute strangers.
I'm feeding my brain. I'm learning whenever I can and I'm surrounding myself with intellectuals who teach me things that I want to know. I'm feeding my career, networking wherever I can and doing what I need to do to advance.
Things are just all-around 100% amazingly good. I'm thankful to be alive in such a perfect atmosphere, surrounded by such incredible people who stimulate my senses and inspire me to do what I love to do, which is write poetry. My pen never stops moving and I feel like I owe the world to the people who create that sensation that I love.
Things are just pretty fucking awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment