Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dinosaur

The sky is black and it's rainy.  Not the fun kind, the kind that's piercing cold.  Andrew walked me to my car.  We were in our pajamas.  He kissed me slow a few times and said "I love you."  He had his cute smile.
I drove home.  A few minutes later he texted me.  Being in a relationship has an incredible comforting feeling, no matter how cold and rainy it is.

Last night he came with me to hang out with my friends.  The next day he told me that his favorite "Nicole" is the happy one.  The one with ADD bouncing around the bar, talking to strangers.  I like that he likes that side of me, because that's who I genuinely am.

I don't have much to say tonight because everything feels okay in the universe.

I saw a cute kitty in a pet store that wanted me to take him home.  I named him Dinosaur.  Then I whined to Andrew about how I wish I was petting Dinosaur on his couch.  He said, "Yes honey, I'll get you Dinosaur so he can ruin my nice Italian leather couch."

He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment