I went to a cute little wedding on Monday. Keira and Steve's wedding, to be exact. It was a very pretty place and her dress was absolutely gorgeous.
Keira and Steve are super religious. Actually, so religious that they waited until marriage for sex. I really don't understand how that works. If I were them, I would have been having sex outside the reception hall right after the ceremony.
Apart from the whole "no sex before marriage" thing, they also did something else that was super conservative. During the part of the reception where the single ladies catch the bouquet and the single men catch the garter, their parents made sure the tradition was completely de-sexified.
First of all, Keira could not have Steve remove her garter in front of anyone. So that was done in private. Secondly, the lucky lady and lucky man who caught the two items needed to avoid flashing any lady-thigh. So the rule was that the man could only put the garter up to her knee.
I'm not going to lie, even though I would have loved some lady-thigh flashing, this whole conservative thing entertained me. Especially when the DJ decided to play Baby Got Back. The parents absolutely loved that.
Anyway, ew. Keira and Steve have sex now. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment