I read celebrity gossip every day because I have nothing better to do in my pathetic life, and a few days ago I stumbled across an article that said, “25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Whitney Port.” I noticed that I haven’t blogged in awhile because I have nothing to share, so I thought this might get me back into the swing of things.
So, here it is: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me: Nicole Edition
1. I drink fresh squeezed lemonade daily. With every meal.
2. I love listening to music and dancing around my apartment like an idiot while I’m doing things.
3. It freaks me out that everyone poops.
4. I have really bad bruxism. If I don’t wear a night guard, I’m in trouble the next morning.
5. I may come off as a lesbian but I like boys too. I’m just not as vocal about it for Kevin’s sake.
6. I almost always turn down bar invitations. I never need to drink to have fun.
7. I hate talking on the phone. I let my voicemails go unread for weeks sometimes.
8. I drive barefoot most of the time.
9. I deeply appreciate art. Of all forms.
10. I miss my best friend Nick so much. A little piece of my heart flew away to California.
11. I love Kevin. He’s so cute.
12. I haven’t missed a season of Real World since I was a little girl. Yay for trashy reality shows.
13. I don’t like it when Kevin sticks his finger in my belly button.
14. Almost all of my bosses and supervisors that I’ve ever had have called me “Miss Nicole.”
15. Kevin calls me “Freckles.” I love it when he calls me that.
16. I’m losing my jury duty virginity this month.
17. I hate when people slurp their soup. I want to shoot them. Kevin does it.
18. I’m actually pretty confused. Where am I going in life?! Part of me doesn’t worry about it though. I think that’s part of being a 22 year old.
19. My favorite number is 4 because of a stupid Starburst commercial from when I was little.
20. I often get sad when I think about my parents. I rarely think that I’m a good daughter.
21. I love window shopping. I can do it for hours. I go by myself so no one can stop me.
22. Once me and my friend Nick got bored so we peed in the woods together.
23. Kevin makes fun of me and tells me that I have a “mountain accent.” Much nicer than when he used to call it a “hick accent.”
24. Don’t kill me but I like Philadelphia more than NYC. Philly feels like a home. NYC feels like a ... tourist attraction?
25. My family will murder me for the above statement. Most of them are from NYC or have previously lived in NYC.
Nicole,
ReplyDeleteYou moved the site so it took me awhile to find it. Very cool post. I just might write a list for myself to share with the fam.
Also, give NYC a chance. You have to leave Manhattan and visit the outer boroughs.
I plan to visit Philadelphia with the family this summer. My wife booked us for a week in Atlantic City so we might head that way.
Sorry about that! I got really bored so I changed some things around, not thinking it would be hard to find.
ReplyDeleteAs for NYC.. remember, my mom is from the Bronx. I've visited family all over the city and.. I just don't know. Something doesn't feel right. Philadelphia makes me feel something special that NYC doesn't...
As for visiting Philly, what do you plan on doing there? If you need advice on things to do, just let me know!
Hey N,
ReplyDelete(Found it.)
We have a week in Atlantic City. My wife and I have 3 kids so I (still) can't imagine what we will do for a week. I thought we might head to Philadelphia because I've always wanted to visit. However, we since received so many tips about where to go that we might not go. If we go, I'd love to visit the historical area.
We'll also be in Pennsylvania next weekend camping. I, a long, committed to camping because there will be public bathrooms. As a life long urbanite, this is my first camping trip. Heaven help me if I see a bear or Jason Voorhees.
Sorry about the typos. :)
ReplyDelete