I feel so bad for my boss. She invited us all out to go bowling on Sunday, and she was gonna pay. I couldn't go because I had plans. She's not well liked by everyone, but she's truly a sweetheart. She's just rough on us sometimes because the store isn't getting enough customers.
She got there on Sunday and waited. She waited for 30 minutes and not one person showed up. She drove 45 minutes and not one person called her to let her know that they weren't coming.
She went bowling by herself.
I feel so bad for her. She's having a rough time right now on top of things. Her teenage daughter got into a car accident with a motorcyclist and he died. That must be so rough to deal with.
I hope she has nothing but good things happen to her, because she deserves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment