Monday, October 25, 2010

The Earlier Days

I miss college.

Technically I'm still in college. But I'm a grad student now and it's not the same as being an undergrad.

I miss having a crazy cokehead roomie who'd fall on top of me in a drunken stupor at 5 in the morning.
I miss moving into the boys residence hall and walking to Wawa with my newfound roomies for dinner at midnight.
I miss walking to class in my pajamas with fluffy slippers and hot chocolate.
I miss going to Cold Stone pretty much every day for some cake batter ice cream with graham cracker topping.
I miss dining hall food. Simply because I didn't have to cook it myself. Or pay for it myself.
I miss sneaking into the attic of the castle and filming creepy videos.
I miss living with Judy (aka Judeous Judamo) and playing Flyff and/or the Sims with her all day.
I miss being a political nut who was the president of the democrats club, going from rally to rally and shaking the president's hand.
I miss going to concerts and stumbling into the house at 3am or later.
I miss being able to get drunk whenever I pleased because I didn't have big responsibilities.
I miss not having to pay for health insurance.
I miss dances. I miss dressing up for them and dancing the whole night.
I miss playing board games with my roomies and getting really pissed when I didn't win.
I miss having time to obsess over hot celebrities.
I miss not working 75 hours a freaking week.
I miss making a heck of a lot more money than I'm making right now.
I miss...

I miss everything. I feel bad for anyone who didn't go to college. It really is the best time of your life. I would do anything to go back in time and enjoy every single second of it once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment