I'd say.. at least two hours a day where no one moves into my bubble. Where I can sit in front of my laptop, in front of a book, or in front of the TV without someone conversing with me. Now, this doesn't count when I'm in a relationship. When I'm in a relationship, that person sort of becomes a third arm or something, so I don't really notice they're there. So I can get my "alone time" with that person being there. Moving along...
I'm having an issue.
I live with Kevin. Kevin's friend is ALWAYS, always always always here. He's helping Kevin do renovations so he comes over and stays overnight and stays forever. I just feel like I'm going to scream. He's always in my bubble. This is a very small apartment so there's no escaping it. Even with the door closed, I feel like these boys are up my butt. Needless to say, Kevin is receiving free help, which is nice and all.. but it doesn't make me less AHHHH.
I think this friend is awesome. He's a great guy. He's nice. He's trying to be nice and I think he knows that I'm ten seconds away from going all serial killer on them. But I just want to bite his head off. And Kevin's. Anything that will get them away for a very very long time so I can catch up on my missed alone time.
ROOOOOOOAR.
I feel better. But not really. Kevin's at work right now and his friend is playing video games in the living room. He asked me to go get breakfast with him. Very kind. I thanked him. But right now I am craving alone time, not breakfast.
I know I sound like a bitch, but we all have needs. Alone time is just something that I cannot do without. If I go without alone time, I basically turn into Satan. I'm definitely Satan right now. And I'm about to go on an infant-eating spree.
Deep breaths Nicole, deep breaths...
No comments:
Post a Comment