Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dating.

Dating. I haven't done it in four years and I'm very confused. This is such a confusing mess.

I met a bunch of girls but first of all, I don't understand how people go on dates with multiple people and then pick one. Because I always have a favorite and then I don't give a shit about the ones who aren't my favorites and I end up just cancelling on them.

And then my favorite turns out to be an old favorite and I find a new favorite. Then out of nowhere, the old favorite suddenly becomes interested in me and I have no interest in her.

What an emotional roller coaster! How the fuck does this work?! I don't get it. And how am I supposed to pick one?! There are so many people out there, as I've quickly learned, and what if I pick the wrong one. Or what if I accidentally lead someone on.. how do I let them down without being an utter bitch and having them hating me?

And what if I randomly like them again and want them to like me again?

I'm just very confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment