Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes and Stuff

Life has been absolutely amazing. I feel like, for the first time in a long time, I am exactly who I am supposed to be. I like it. I feel free and all of that other corny nonsense.

And you know what, I'm so glad that Kevin has been so supportive. Without him, I would probably be crying in a corner at the moment. I never wanted to hurt him, and I'm glad that he's been okay. And, as much as I hate to admit it, I love the 10 million lesbian jokes he makes.

I love him to death.

Everything has been so much fun these last few weeks. I met a whole bunch of new people in the area and honestly, I haven't felt this way in a while. I had best friends back home that I loved with all of my heart and it was never forced. It was just this.. magnetic pull towards one another. That's how I feel right now. Like they're pulling me towards them and there's no escape. And it's good because I need new close friends and I don't want to escape.

I told a few family members and also some friends, which is nice. Everyone seems to NOT CARE AT ALL, which is great. I told one of my sisters and it was like telling her what the weather was like. It was very nonchalant and she didn't even stumble over it for a second. Very refreshing.

Actually this is the weird part.. the three family members that I told said that they were "proud" of me. Interesting. It made me feel more comfortable about my decision to turn my life into a gigantic mess.. lol! And believe me, it was a GIGANTIC mess. However, everything is coming together quite nicely now. Especially with Kevin by my side.

Keep in mind.. I'm re-coming out. I already came out once a long time ago as bisexual. Well, to everyone except for my parents. So yes, this is round two I guess. In case you are wondering, this is what I've learned:

I've always liked women more than men. Significantly. I thought I liked men enough, however, to suck it up and marry one. After four years, I felt like something was missing. And then I realized that I don't want it to be missing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment