Saturday, February 12, 2011

Permanent Marker

Seriously? Did last night really happen? Um, at one point I remember drunkenly turning my head to the right to see Kevin with one lesbian sitting on his lap and another one giving him a shoulder massage.

Too funny. What a crazy night.

Yesterday was the last day that the coffee house was open, so we had a party complete with free drinks and two gigantic cakes. A ton of people came and it was fun. Afterwards we all went to a bar and within about 20 minutes I was all vodka-ed up and getting piggy back rides and enthusiastic hugs from my lesbian friends.
After that we went midnight bowling and I just got even more drunk. I honestly don't even remember bowling. But apparently I did. I was just too drunk to notice. I also don't even remember getting home.

I never thought I'd end up hanging out with Kevin at a bowling alley with lesbians. So weird. My life has changed so much. Oh and Kevin loves them to death. He wants to hang out with them again.

Anyway, I woke up with permanent marker on my face and weird notes in my purse. I guess that's a sign of a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment