Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bitches Be Crazy

Okay. What just happened?!

I have these four friends that are in a band. I went to Fishtown to watch them perform. I jumped around like a little maniac with them. It was fun. They jumped off stage and partied with me. I made some new friends, including some guy named Ricky who I'm pretty sure was really high.  But I also had two other friends with me.

2am comes along. I'm completely sober. I'm ready to go. I go outside by myself because my two friends are really drunk and not ready to go. I start walking down the street alone, hoping it will convince them to leave.

It didn't convince them.  I walked back and apparently I missed a lot in the 5 minutes I was gone.

One of my friends was hugging some gross dirty homeless looking bearded man.

So I asked a spectator what happened while I was gone.

"Oh. He was passed out on the sidewalk. She asked if he was alright and out of nowhere he got up and they started talking about zombies."

I am not a babysitter. So I asked my friend twice: "Are you coming?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Okay bye!"

We left. And now it's 9am and she's in the hospital because she got on a motorcycle with the bearded man and a car hit them. She broke her leg. Is it really sad that I have absolutely no pity for her?

***UPDATE: So I got the full story. She hopped on the bearded man's motorcycle. He was gonna drive her to her car. A taxi hit them and then took off. Some weird people picked my friend up off of the ground and her and the bearded man walked to her car. They drove to the ER. She was so out of it that she didn't realize that she hurt her leg. They gave her a wheelchair so she sat the bearded man down in it and started pushing him.. meanwhile the wheelchair was meant for her.

As it turns out, her leg was swollen twice it's normal size and blue. They returned to the place of the accident the next day and some homeless lady said that some cocaine addict she sees at a clinic stole the bike.

I swear, I'm a magnet for these kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment