Today I sat at the laundromat with piles of ripped up and wrinkly papers filled with tons of poetry surrounding me and decided which ones to send to my mother and which ones I still need to work on. Everyone who walked in looked at me like I was a crazy lady.
Anyway.
Last night I was stupid and went to a sleepover at a coworkers' house. Two bicurious girls, a lesbian, and alcohol. Ha! Yeah. Um, I was frightened. I didn't want to do anything I would regret. I was good until about 3am. I mean, our conversations were pretty risky prior to that but it definitely got kicked up quite a few notches after 3. At one point one of the girls told me that she saw me checking out a supervisor's ass at work through an entire presentation.
I admitted it.
Next thing you know, I'm taking shots, I'm seeing boobs, they're putting on a show for me (bending over and whatnot), I'm on the floor showing them how to have lesbian sex, and one of them is trying to convince me to kiss the other and trying to get it on tape so she can "masturbate to it later." It was just.. ridiculous. I don't even know what time we went to bed. But I know that I'm so glad that I didn't have my phone because while I was in the spare room trying to sleep.. one of them texted me to ask if I was still awake. I asked why she asked me that the next day.. and she gave me a pretty suggestive smile.
But yeah, totally left my underwear at the house. That'll be ridiculous on Monday, "NICOLE! Here are your underwear. You left them on my floor."
*shakes head* These girls are killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment