Saturday, December 10, 2011

Therapy

I don't like to write about my sex life because there are only two reasons why someone exposes their sex life, and it's usually the first reason. The first reason is because they are bragging. The second reason is because they need friend therapy.

I need friend therapy.

I know a stunningly beautiful girl. Absolutely stunning. All of my guy friends take one look at her and say "Wow, she's hot." All of my girl friends tell me she's beautiful. And she is.

She has a boyfriend that she's been with for a solid four years. They live together. They want to get married. He's an amazing guy.

Last night I took her and another girl out for drinks because it was their birthdays. I stayed mature and took it easy with the drinking because I had to drive one of them home, and because I needed to make sure everything was all good in the hood with them.

The one that I went home with was the beautiful girl I mentioned above. Next thing I know, we are completely drunk on her floor and her boyfriend leaves for the weekend.

I had sex with her on their bed.

I woke up at 5 am (she was still sleeping) so disgusted with myself. I was so hungover and still slightly drunk. I remember thinking to myself "I feel so sick. I can't move. I need to stay here until the morning."

But then I got sad and thought to myself, "No, I need to leave right now. I'm a horrible person and I don't deserve to be here." So I left.

Nearly puked on the way home, had to stop for food and water. Called Keith for therapy at 5 in the morning. Determined that if my calculations are wrong and there actually is a hell, I completely reserved a spot for myself there last night.

I've done things sexually that I regret. Quite a few things. But this was just awful. Ugh, I feel like a home wrecker. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment