Tuesday, January 24, 2012

smiling faces.

Life is far too short to worry about anything really. So I'm just gonna shove my parents to the side. I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for. Friends that make me feel complete in every way possible. Friends that can make me smile no matter what is making me blue.

I love them with every single piece of my heart.

This weekend will be spent with some of my favorite people in the universe and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. I promised myself.

My family lets me down a lot. But these people are always there for me, ALWAYS. And I don't give two flying fat fucks that my birthday is this weekend. This isn't about me. The only thing that I care about is that I'll be spending Friday night drinking and dancing with the people who carry a piece of my heart with them everywhere they go. Seeing their smiling faces will be the best gift a girl could ever receive on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment