Wednesday, March 12, 2014

when does that go away?

What a beautiful dull day. It feels like the wind is going to pick up soon. It also feels like a thunderstorm is brewing.  The clouds are blocking the sun and everything is grayish white.  I think I'm in love and it hurts.  It hurts because I'm not inside his head. I have no idea what's floating between his cute kissable ears. I only know what he tells me, and he tells me that he loves me. That I'm a beautiful girl. That he has faith in me. That he's never met someone like me before.  But words are just words.  Anyone can concoct those statements. So then he shows me how he feels. Surprises me with flowers, candy, takes me out for dinner, makes dinner for me. As a girl who's been betrayed, I never know what to do. Believe in someone, not believe in them.  I just want him to hold me close, kiss me like he did two weeks ago when he pulled up my chin and gave me two deliberate kisses. After those two deliberate kisses he said, with a tone of seriousness,  "I love you." I put my head on his warm bare chest and fell asleep there. I heard his cute heart beating and I couldn't help but give him little kisses here and there. He didn't move, he just kept me in his arms where I belonged. What is love and when do you know that you truly have it?  I've had it once before. It was the most comforting feeling I've ever had in my life. I'm not comfortable yet. I still worry.  When exactly does that go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment