Friday, July 10, 2015

Crossroad

Sometimes when you fall to the ground, you bounce up on your wounded, worn knees and fly higher into the sky than you've ever flown.  You look down and see mountains, gorges.  Beautiful people that you never would have had the pleasure of knowing.

It's beautiful.  But sometimes it's hard.

Sometimes you're up there and you don't know what to do, because you never want to fall down to the ground ever again and find yourself in a deeper hole than you somehow were lucky enough to escape the first time around.

But I guess that's an irrational fear.  Humans are resilient.  As long as you don't fear changes and risks, I believe that you can hop on a plane again in the future.  Will you ever fly as high as you did last time?  I don't know.  But since there's nothing you can do about that, there's no reason to dwell on it.  Just be thankful you're flying, I suppose.

I think I'm at a crossroad and a lot of things can happen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment