I love my dad so much. With all of my heart. My parents never made it far in life. They didn’t go to college, they don’t make much money at all, they never really had an opportunity to enjoy life…
My mom doesn’t mind. She’s very nonchalant about life and she’s always happy.
My dad, on the other hand, it kills him and I know it kills him.
My dad isn’t proud of himself. He’s ashamed of himself. And that hurts me.
I want my dad to know I’m proud of him. That I’m more proud of him than anyone else in the world. I want him to know that even though he’s ashamed of himself, I’ll never be ashamed of him.
I miss him so much and I found myself in tears tonight because I just want him to be happy. I want him to always be happy because he deserves it.
He’s been a victim of bad luck throughout his entire life. From the moment he was born. I hope that changes. It’s not his fault that he’s in the situation he’s in.
Know what kills me? That my dad loves me more than anyone in the whole entire world. He really does. I hope one day I can pay him back for all of the sacrifices he made for me. His life would've been so much better if it wasn't for me. I was a very inconvenient mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment