Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I want to take pole dancing lessons

I visited the coffee house for my last set of tips. It's so sad. The windows are all boarded up and they're packing everything up. Supposedly a couple of reporters have been going there to get interviews. It was actually the first of it's kind, which is why it's receiving attention. I miss it already. I had so much fun there.

Yesterday was my first single Valentine's Day in four years. Kevin was my Valentine because we decided that we were "tentative Valentines unless something better comes along." lol

He's my best friend ever, I swear. We actually both have ladies that we talk to, but it's nothing serious for either of us. Just some fun.

I actually had a very interesting Valentine's Day. I randomly ended up going out with a girl for dinner and a movie. We shared a really yummy Mediterranean pizza and chocolate covered strawberries. We also saw Gnomeo and Juliet, which was the cutest thing ever.

Then I went home and invited myself into Kevin's man date with Keith.

Kevin: Me and Keith are going to get dinner together.
Me: That's gay.
Keith: No, we're just two men going on a date together on Valentine's Day.
Kevin: A straight date.

I love the boys to death. All of them. Especially Will. When I was drunk and dropped my chicken nugget on the ground, he picked it up and blew it off for me. Now that's a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment