Monday, April 11, 2011

My Association.

I've been trying to tell my mom I'm a lesbian for a very long time. And it's one of those things where I can't because she knows I'm trying to tell her but she doesn't want me to tell her, so she changes the subject. I kid you fucking not, I just had this conversation with her:

Mom: How was your weekend?
Me: Great. I went to go see Megan in Reading.
Mom: That's too far away.
Me: But she's worth it. And she comes to see me several times a week.
Mom: There was an earthquake in Japan.

Seriously, it's impossible to not die of laughter when I have these conversations with my mom, and it's a daily thing. Anyway, my Saturday with Megan was.. fascinating. Too many funny moments.

Remember how I said she's practically like a girlfriend but not really? Because we don't want to make it official? Because I'm selfish and I want to be free of anyone's control? Well yeah, it's hilarious because people don't know what to call us.

Megan's friend introducing me to someone: "This is Megan's.. um.. they're associated. Or whatever the fuck they call it."

Anyway, in other news, today I had to make a phone call at work to some guy named Weedy and I burst into laughter after I said "I'm calling for Weedy." It was the longest 30 seconds of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment