Monday, April 4, 2011

Soft hands and it feels good

My life is ridiculous. Let me set the scene. It's 11pm, I'm sick, just got back from a "date," I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep. All of a sudden I hear Rihanna's "S&M" blasting in the hallway and loud boy footsteps running towards the door.

Next thing I know I have two boys in bed with me, humping my legs while singing "3" by Britney Spears.

Living with boys is too much fun. None of that stupid drama shit. Just constant amusing insanity.

We were in the basement playing pool. Next thing you know, I look at the futon and two of the three boys down in the basement with me were RUBBING EACH OTHER'S NIPPLES AHHHH. Keep in mind, these are straight guys. All of a sudden one yells, "It's not gay! I'm just saying. Soft hands and it feels good, but it's not gay!"

I ran to the other side of the room and told them that it was even too gay for me.

My life is too funny. I need to contact MTV about a reality show...

No comments:

Post a Comment