Saturday, April 2, 2011

Like Turtles

I have my best friends back home. You know, Alex, Nick, Amanda, and the other ones I've mentioned here and there. And I was scared when I broke up with Kevin because I had no best friends to hang out with here.

Now I have two new best friends to hang out with here. Keith and Megan.

Keith was best friends with Kevin. Then I broke up with Kevin and Keith quickly moved into best friend status for me. We love to dance, we love music, we love Taco Bell, and we love ladies. It's a best friend match made in heaven.

And then there's Megan. To make a long story short, we met, we hung out a lot, she always makes me laugh, and she's my cuddle buddy. If I wanted a girlfriend, it would be her. But I'm too busy enjoying my freedom. And she's cool with that.

It makes me like her more.

Anyway, last night was fun. Keith went to Parx to see The Situation. Yes, The actual Situation from Jersey Shore. How gay is that?! That's why I love Keith. But yeah, after he got a glimpse of Mr. Abs, he pulled into my driveway with four random guys. I was scooped up, gained automatic shotty, and we headed to a fucking mansion.

No lie.

It didn't look like a mansion on the outside but then I got inside and holy fucking crap. Biggest, nicest house I've ever been in in my entire life. Absolutely gorgeous. After taking some shots in the basement, we headed to a club and danced our butts off, as always.

Then we drunkenly got pizza, nearly got pulled over by a suspicious cop, dragged ourselves into my house at 4:00 in the morning, and went to the basement. There's a heat lamp in the basement above the jacuzzi tub. We turned it on and laid under it on the floor for what felt like forever. Then I somehow made it to my bedroom.

Typical Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment