I had a nice weekend. It started off "eh" on Friday. Keith and I were gonna go party but it just wasn't that kind of a night. It was a night to chill out. So we sat at my dining room table with a nice dim light on at 8pm in silence and it hit me.
"Let's go to the beach. We can sleep in my Jeep."
About 45 minutes later we were driving through the pine barrens with the windows down and 90's music blasting.
We got there and it was eerie. The beach was foggy, it was high tide, and there was a full moon. After walking on the beach, we walked on the boardwalk, met up with friends, and danced at the trashiest bar ever. Then we all went on another nighttime beach walk. We ended up sleeping on our friend's couch.
The next day we chilled on the beach.
Saturday night continued the awesome weekend. I hung out with Keith, Keely, and Troy. We went to see my friend Bruno's band. By the end of the night I was wasted on Keely's living room floor, bright red, and wearing one of her shirts that read "This girl needs a beer." Keith and I slept over.
We ended our relaxing weekend on Sunday with a nice 60 mile cruise through little country towns in Keith's Wrangler with Rita's in hand and some good cruising music blasting.
Every weekend should be like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment