Saturday, February 25, 2012

Drinking.

Keely asked me to go to the casino with her and Troy. I sent her the following texts:

"Been working on my writing for three hours. I'm kind of weird today. Writing does this to me. I'm not so certain you'll be able to lure me out of my apartment."

"I'm walking around my apartment in boxers and an old t-shirt. The casino and Hooters seem too intense for such a blah Nicole."

"I just don't know if I can handle Troy and boobs and horses right now. I'm so blahhhh."

"Horse betting shenanigans seems so intense. I'm hating people right now."

And then she sent me a few texts that basically said "I'll be over to pick you up."

My response: "I guess I can observe and take free drinks from half naked girls."

So I went out with Keely and Troy and I'm so glad I did. You know those people who walk around and give out free drinks? Well, Troy tipped one pretty big and he kept bringing us free drinks. Then, at the end of his shift, he gave us everything that was left on his tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment