Good morning. I don't care. I don't care about the noises, but I do care about the lack of noises. I love those. I woke up early. 5:30. I went downstairs and baked raw asparagus for later. I had a nice breakfast with a cup of white tea. I let the dog out into the cool autumn breeze. It was nice.
Tomorrow Alyssa is coming over. I love her. Last night I saw my personal trainer and hung out with Ricky & Jakey a bit. I love that. The day before that, Ricky and I drank wine and did shots together, it was fun. I miss Keith, I do. I should text him today. I will.
When I walked into the yoga studio last night, Japheth, who told me last week that I'm too hard on myself, looked at me and said, "Wow, you brought in a whole new energy today." I feel it. I feel it everywhere. I've been practicing candlelit yoga at least once a day, but I shoot for twice a day. I feel as calm as a still lake. I don't care about anything.
I took what my mom and Japheth said to heart. "You're too hard on yourself." "You don't give yourself enough credit." I am and I don't. Everything little thing is going to be okay. This has been the hardest year of my 26 years, but everything will be alright.
Positive steps I've been taking:
1. Solo trip to Portland, OR. He said "do it while you can, do it while you can."
2. Cut out gluten, most processed carbs, soy, caffeine, alcohol.
3. Lots of functional fitness
4. Lots of yoga
5. Started religiously taking vitamins, omega-3, and acidophilus
6. Just ... stopped ... thinking
No comments:
Post a Comment