Monday, May 18, 2015

Cycles

I would like to preface this by saying that I am deeply hormonal.  I ate a chocolate bar the size of my head today in one sitting, chocolate pieces melting onto my yoga pants as I stared sadly into the TV.

Days have been the same.  Each one flows right into the next.  I work out for about two hours a day and sometimes add on a half hour yoga session, in which I practice the ever-daunting crow pose.  I make elaborate salads, I cook vegetables, I clean.  I text people, I read, I watch episode after episode of Hawaii 5-0, which is usually kind of terrible to a certain extent but I just love staring at Alex O'Loughlin.

I have been doing a lot of testing.  Not like.. education-wise.  I had five vials of blood taken today and I had to collect 24 hours worth of urine in a gross jug.  And honestly, I sort of enjoyed this stuff because I have nothing else to do.

And don't get me wrong, this is a much needed break.  But today and yesterday, it has been killing me a bit because my inner PMS demon is craving magnesium and Chinese food and there's only so much I can give it.

Tomorrow I'm going out for a margarita with Nick and getting new tires on my vehicle.  Friday, Alyssa is coming over.  Sunday, I have a free show to go to at Penn's Landing.

I should be thankful, I suppose.  For the first time in a long time, I am only sad because I'm a woman, not because I hate my life.  This is the first time I've been sad in an unwarranted manner for about a year.  That's GREAT.

It'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment