@TheAlexKlein: What a great guy! He can be very political now and then, and he typically has the same views as me. He likes to knit, which is cute. I think I met him through my friend Alex. Sometimes he throws me a tweet and it makes me happy. Overall, a very nice guy that I suggest following. Especially if you're in college.
@Vintagecoats: I love him to death. I met him at my college. The first time we hung out was at an Obama rally in Philadelphia. I've really never met anyone as smoothly funny as Matt, both online and in person. Definitely DEFINITELY follow him. He should be Twitter famous.
@Dontbellthecat: First I'd like to say do NOT follow him if you are easily offended lol. But yeah, Robert's been my friend for a good nine years or so. I love him to death.. but just a fair warning: he says exactly whats on his mind all of the time. So if you love people who don't beat around the bush and just let it all hang out, Robert is the person for you.
@Whofilets: Claudia is someone who is just as Sephora obsessed as me. She went to my college and we hung out last summer for the first time since freshman year. She recently moved to Cambodia. And then went to Thailand for giggles. And then back to Cambodia. She's over there working for her dad. Definitely an awesome person to follow! Another one of those no-nonsense tell-you-like-it-is kind of people. But not as intense as Robert.
@Adamwilcox: No idea how I came across Mr. Adam, but he is truly a great person. We had a Skype encounter once and I think I scared him away. Which was funny. Anyway, he's from England and enjoys making fun of my country. He's a very intelligent guy who brings up politics now and then. Oh and he works for television in some way or another that I can't remember.
@Shaun_obanion: What a genuinely nice person! I found him because he's a producer and I wanted information on screenwriting. He's a really caring person who goes out of his way to help others, which is hard to find. Every time I'm being dramatic, he drops me an e-mail to knock some sense into me, which I greatly appreciate. Definitely follow him and check out his movies!!
@G0shdarnit: I knew her for about ten years or so. We started out as penpals when we were 12 and 13. When I moved to the Philadelphia area, we started to hang out together. She is deeply in love with Matt Skiba, who is going to marry her in a few years. And she also likes her boyfriend lol. She loves music as much as I do and sometimes we go to shitty bars in the ghetto of Philly to see some bands. She's a great person!!
@MarlonLaPerla: Love him to death! I met him because he's a crazy insane Gaga fan, which I always love in a person. He is also one of those say-it-like-it-is people. Definitely more filtered than Robert though. He lives in California and he met Gaga (lucky guy). Follow him if you like Gaga or Lil Kim or pot lol.
@Cdwomanizer: I met him because he loves Ms. Britney Spears. He lives in Venezuela and sometimes he has some trouble with English, but I think he's doing great! He's a very nice person who stayed in touch with me even after I deleted my old Twitter. If you want a loyal follower, he's the person!
@Loudheadphones: Alex is my crazy friend from college. I mean "crazy" in a nice way, of course. I went to the mall with him a few days ago and he basically knew every other person. He's definitely a social butterfly. He drinks a lot, works in retail, has a degree in psychology, and is basically my unpaid counselor lol. Follow him! He's awesome!
@Luthienmisery29: Another friend from college. This is Amanda. She doesn't tweet too much anymore, but when she does it's usually about sports, domestication, or working. She has her B.A. in fine arts with a concentration in photography. Oh, and she likes to read. Overall, a fascinating person.
@Legsandboots: I just started following him recently. I think I was searching for random words on Twitter to try to find people who had things in common with me, and I happened to come across him. Since I've met him I found out that he lives not too far from me. Thus far we've talked a few times and he's a very nice person! Follow him!
@Blankethouse: He's an actor from all over the place (I think he lives down south right now). He always listens to me whine lol. He's also mildly amused by my gigantic lesbian crushes. For example, Miss Ashley Greene. Oh, and he also writes screenplays, which I think is pretty cool.
@Avant_Noire A new follower of mine. Asif was on Facebook asking if anyone had a Twitter. I said yes.. and so did she. So I added her as well. We've conversed a few times and she seems like a great person. Her tweets always make me laugh. What a funny person! Love it!
@Asif_Abdul_Aziz I was in a bar in Philadelphia. (Kung Fu Necktie to be exact). I was drunkenly wandering around with @g0shdarnit and .. I don't remember how, or even what was said, but I definitely met Asif there lol. He came up from Texas to see a band that I was there to see as well. I love reading his tweets and the stuff he randomly says to me! Great person that you should definitely follow, especially because he's new to Twitter.
Okay so I'm done. That was fun.
i heart you
ReplyDeleteRobert
my roommate's nipples are sexy.