Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scheiße

I feel so strong here of late. Like the only person who can knock me down is myself. This is the way to be. I've always craved this freedom and self-reliability.

Anyway, I was allowed to join in on man-time Sunday night. The boys usually have a no-lesbian policy. Our night consisted of hookah, homemade bread, tiki torches, a trip to Manayunk for some shots, and midnight waffles with lingonberry syrup.

Best of all, the boys didn't regret inviting me.

Keith got so wasted and he just speaks so incredibly fast without thinking when he's drunk. We were in the car and there was a weird smell from the outside and drunk Kevin said "Keith farted" and without any effort at all Keith just blurts out "I swear to fuck on the Spaghetti Jesus God I did not fart!"

Seriously? Who comes back with something like that in less than a second?

But anyway, Saturday night was nice. I spent time with Keith, Tom, Katelyn, and way too many vodka shots. We went to New Hope. Which was gay. No pun intended. But really though, it was nice going out for drinks with some straight friends while also being surrounded by rainbow flags and old queens. I drank so incredibly much. I really wonder how I can consume so much alcohol without puking all over.

Really. I'm a tiny girl. Sometimes it goes straight to me, but most of the time I can drink pretty much for a girl of my size.

When I date a girl, one of the requirements is that she is not a light weight. I know that's weird, but light weights aren't attractive to me. I like a girl who can drink. It's kind of like how helpless women aren't attractive to me. I like a woman who can take care of herself.

And holy mother fucking shit I am just rambling and rambling.

In other news, I started working out again and after four days I already lost three pounds. My body is just made to be fit, I swear. It takes no time for me to whip back into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment