Back in October Kevin kicked me and Alex out of the bachelor pad to turn it into him and his girlfriend's home. Annnnd she goes and leaves him a few days ago. Hah. So then of course, despite the fact that he kicked me out of my residence back in October, I was there for him. Spent a few nights on his couch, gave him hugs when he was sad. Watched from a vacant parking lot as she piled her shit into a big truck.
It's been fun. I'm not going to lie. It's like old times. He had a bunch of people over, including Michael, Kevin, Josa, Will, Keith.. and we've been having some pretty funny times.
Keely and her.. semi-girlfriend somewhat broke up or split up or whatever. So now not only am I comforting Kevin, but I'm comforting Keely. Meanwhile, Keith is seeing a new girl and asking me for bits and pieces of advice.
I like this a lot more. I prefer giving advice and being there for my friends. I love that feeling more than anything. I hate being the one who needs the advice and needs someone to be there for me.
Anyway, I'm going to hang out with Kevin and Keely today. Things are looking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment